5.6.06

Progress in the Kitchen

I've been so excited to paint the kitchen, ever since I bought the paint and got rid of the freezer. This weekend we finally got the ball rolling!
These are that inspired the colour I picked. The colour is called citrus splash, it glows!

As you can see we are not completely done, the hardware on the walls is not up yet, and a complice reorganization has to be done. Why is it so hard to take photos of a room? I was standing in the hall outside of my place to get this shot and you really can't see very much. The kitchen is the biggest one I've lived in since Tamara's Dartmouth house. Ah well!

This is the shelving unit I got from Julie for xmas, It's been packed in its box for far too long. All of the bins are recycling. I am a bit of a recycling maniac

No comments: