29.5.08

My big comfy guilty pleasure

I splurged 2 weeks ago, big time! Even tho I am incredibly poor at the moment with wedding planning and summer pay (which is worse than regular grad student pay) when I saw this chair... I had to have it

There is an amazing antique store down the street from us...
This beauty is an original chair from the Banff Springs Hotel lobby. They recently renovated the hotel, and the chairs were cast fourth into the world

The fabric is a pale olive green with brown. I'm positive the wood is oak, and the springs and fabric are not warn at all

Inertia decided i bought the chair for her

4 comments:

Kristie said...

wow it's beautiful!!!

Tam said...

Awesome find! you will never regret purchases like these.......

Kim said...

That chair is amazing! A great find!

Taylor said...

Isn't it amazing how pets know the expensive items in the house and shed all over it? I have a white chair that is now orange!