27.7.07

Starting with Photos of Paris

I have a lot of photos so its going to take me a while to get through them. BE WARNED!

The trip overall was fantastic. We flew out (standby) from Calgary to Detroit to Washington to Paris. First class most of the way! The first night we spent in a hotel by the airport, as we did not get our appartment until the second day. We sharred the appartment with Pat, Wendy, and Athena.



Pat, Wendy, Athena and I in front of the appartment


Athena

Renato

Wendy, we're waiting for our pub food


This was the gardens by our appartment


The Seine

Inside our appartment

Out the window

The Louvre gardens, did I mention our appartment was 1 block away from the Louvre?

Mmmmmmm!

Renato was pretty tired after aour first 2 days...

More to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! How wonderful for you ! :) Great pics.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to add, you guys/gals always look like your having so much fun ! :)